Monday, July 28, 2014

Ahhh, Serenity!

I just love doTERRA essential oils!  Even River is an oily guy.  Cypress to help him move mucus congestion.  On Guard to keep him from getting sick.  DigestZen for gas.  Breathe for improved breathing while he sleeps.

But one of my favorite oils that I use with River is Serenity.  It is a blend of lavender, sweet marjoram, roman chamomile, ylang ylang, and vanilla.  The other day, on a long drive home with River, he was having a hard time falling asleep and was fussy.  I got out my Serenity oil and put some on the car air conditioning vent and held the open oil bottle in front of the air blowing out of the vent so he could smell it.  Then I stopped at a gas station and put some of the oil on River's car seat and clothes.  I did not put it directly on his skin because I didn't have any coconut oil with me to dilute the oil, as you are to do for babies.  Needless to say, he went to sleep promptly.

Again today he was having a hard time napping, so I diffused lavender in his room.  Sleep came easily then. 

My little snuggle bug

Serenity and lavender are great to help anyone sleep, babies, children, and adults alike.  If you would like to enjoy better sleep, please contact me at ambersdoterraessentialoils@gmail.com or at amber.m.albert@facebook.com.  You can also visit my website at http://www.mydoterra.com/amberalbert.


No comments:

Post a Comment